Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ


Posted by Lisa Simpson on November 2, 2000, at 5:31:47

I've heard the term "pdocs" used here lots of times. Can someone tell me, does that stand for psychiatrist? Silly question, I know, but I'm not sure how things are done outside of the UK.

Can you find yourself a pdoc or do you have to be recommended by your doctor? And if you can find your own one, does he have to keep your doctor (GP) informed about the treatment he's providing?

Thanks for your help!





Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Lisa Simpson thread:47994